1967-1969 Camaro 4-Bar Kit
Now you can get the preformance of a 4-bar for your Camaro without losing your back seat. This kit allows you to run a wider tire in the rear with the elimination of the stock leaf spring suspension. This weld-in kit allows for better clearance of wider tires than you get with the bolt in kits. The subframe connectors will reduce body twist. The rear cross member is jig welded with a built-in drive shaft loop, 4-Bar brackets, subframe connector mounts and side plates already welded together.
- 2x3 Rear Cross Member with Drive Shaft Loop
- Complete 4-Bars with QA1 EXM Rod Ends
- 4-Bar Brackets for Rear End Housing
- Economy Coil-Overs with QA1 Springs
- Adjustable Lower Shock Mounts
- QA1 Aluma-Matic Shocks- $170
- QA1 Proma-Star Single Adj. Shocks- $245
- QA1 Proma-Star Double Adj. Shocks- $320
- Refurbished 9'' Housing(when available)- $300
To purchase the above product
Quality Chassis Products At Affordable Prices!
Click on the below images for and enlarged view :