1962-1967 Nova 4-Bar Kit
Now you can get the preformance of a 4-bar for your Nova without losing your back seat. This kit allows you to run a wider tire in the rear with the elimination of the stock leaf spring suspension. The kit is a weld in unit to allow for better clearance of the wider tires than you get with the bolt in kits. The subframe connectors will reduce body twist. The rear cross member is jig welded with a built-in drive shaft loop, 4-Bar brackets, subframe connector mounts and side plates already welded together.
- 2x3 Rear Cross Member with Drive Shaft Loop and Front Brackets already mounted
- Complete 4-Bars with Rod Ends
- 4-Bar Brackets for Rear End Housing
- QA1 Coil-Overs w/ Springs
- Adjustable Lower Shock Mounts
QA1 Proma-Star Shocks- $245
QA1 Proma-Star Shocks- $320
Refurbished 9'' Housing(when available)- $300
New 9'' Housing- $500
To purchase the above product,
enter our store here
Quality Chassis Products At Affordable Prices!
Click on the below images for and enlarged view :